24 mars 2008

New Wikio has arrived.

Wikio released a new version this past week. I'm biased on Wikio, I confess. I'm an investor, like the team and the founders are my friends. Enough to be biased, isn't it?
So, when a startup like this release a new product, praising it the very first day ain't credible.
I let few days go by to see how it would develop in me.
Well, result is clear: I like it. I like the new UI, cleaner, more ajax with expand and collapse right on the page, definitely more accurate search and addition of video is really cool.
Congrats Guys. Great job.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello! This is Miles over at Wikio.com. Thanks for your vote of confidence! Continue to check out the site on a regular basis and watch as things improve even further...

All the best,
Miles

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Hello Freddy,
Great to read that you like our new version !
Did you notice we focused on making the RSS subscription easier ?
Feel free to add the Wikio RSS button on you blog ;-)

3:58 PM  
Blogger Freddy Mini said...

Hey Miles and Marc, thanks for the post. I see wikio is getting international which is great!
Marc, not sure to understand what ur asking me?
best

6:05 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

web counter