11 février 2008

eEA

First, I saw the presentation at TC 40 in Oct.
Then, I register to the beta.
And now I use it each time I travel. It's super cool to have everything about your trip in one place including some neat gadgets.
But now, TripIt comes with TripIt to Me, a service that makes you ask for an information about your trip in a simple language. It's like sending an email to your Executive Assistant, which I don't have...
Send "get schedule tomorrow" to plans@tripit.com and... your schedule for tomorrow including the weather, stuff near by etc... arrives to your blackberry (or anything you use to read your email)
Not only those guys have invented a smart way to understand and get intelligence out of confirmation emails but now they make the service talk to you.
Like an eExecutive Assistant. Free and 7/24.

I'm waiting for the command "get me a double expresso" and the Starbuck guy will ring downstairs 10 mns later :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Tripit is fantastic and simple to use - thanks for the link I haven't heard of it before. I'm planning some overseas travel in a few weeks and I'm sure it will be great to have all my travel docs in one safe easy to access place.

9:28 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

web counter